Meaning and pronunciation of 出
Definition:to go out; to come out; to occur; to produce; to go beyond; to rise; to put forth; to happen; classifier for dramas, plays, operas etc;
HSK levels:1, 2, 4, 5, 6
- 凵 (qiǎn): container
- 丨 (gǔn): line
Characters with the same pronunciation:
Sentences examples with 出:
Wǒ yào zuò chūzūchē huí jiā.
Zǎoshang chū gōngsī.
Wǒ yǐjīng zhǎo chū wèntíle, wǎnshàng wèn nǐ.
Qǐng dàjiā bǎ zuòyè běn er ná chūlái.
Wǒmen zuò chūzū chē qù huǒchē zhàn.
Words containing 出, by HSK level:
- 出 (chū) : to go out; to come out; to occur; to produce; to go beyond; to rise; to put forth; to happen; classifier for dramas, plays, operas etc
- 出版 (chūbǎn) : to publish; to come off the press; to put out
- 出口 (chūkǒu) : an exit; to speak; to export; (of a ship) to leave port; CL:个
- 出色 (chūsè) : remarkable; outstanding
- 出示 (chūshì) : to show; to take out and show to others; to display;
- 出席 (chūxí) : to attend; to participate; present
- 突出 (tūchū) : prominent; outstanding; to give prominence to; to protrude; to project
- 层出不穷 (céngchūbùqióng) : more and more emerge; innumerable succession; breeding like flies (idiom)
- 出路 (chūlù) : a way out (of a difficulty etc)
- 出卖 (chūmài) : to offer for sale; to sell; to sell out or betray
- 出身 (chūshēn) : family background; class origin
- 出神 (chūshén) : entranced; Trance (music genre)
- 出息 (chūxi) : promise; prospects; future
- 杰出 (jiéchū) : outstanding; distinguished; remarkable; prominent; illustrious
- 支出 (zhīchū) : to spend; to pay out; expense