- to face
- to treat (sb a certain way)
- to match together
- to adjust
- to fit
- to suit
- to answer
- to reply
- classifier: couple
- ヌ (yòu): still / hand
- 寸 (cùn): thumb
Characters with the same pronunciation
Sentences examples with 对
Duìbùqǐ, wǒ bù ài nǐle, wǒ jiù ài tā!
Jiǎ: Duìbùqǐ. Yǐ: Méiguānxì.
Jiǎ: Duìbùqǐ! Yǐ: Méiguānxì.
Bǎ zhège zì qùdiào, zhège jùzi jiù duìle.
Duìbùqǐ, wǒ cuòle.
Words containing 对, by HSK level
- 对不起 (duì bu qǐ): I'm sorry; excuse me; pardon me; if you please; sorry? (please repeat); unworthy; to let down;
- 对 (duì): towards; at; for
- 对 (duì): right; correct
- 对比 (duì bǐ): contrast; ratio; CL:个
- 对待 (duì dài): to treat; treatment
- 对方 (duì fāng): counterpart; other person involved; opposite side; other side; receiving party
- 对手 (duì shǒu): opponent; adversary; rival; competitor
- 对象 (duì xiàng): target; object; partner; boyfriend; girlfriend; CL:个
- 绝对 (jué duì): absolute; unconditional
- 面对 (miàn duì): to confront; to face
- 相对 (xiāng duì): relatively; opposite; to resist; to oppose; relative; vis-a-vis
- 针对 (zhēn duì): to be directed against; to be aimed at; to counter; in the light of; in connection with
- 对策 (duì cè): countermeasure for dealing with a situation
- 对称 (duì chèn): symmetry; symmetrical
- 对付 (duì fu): to handle; to deal with; to cope; to get by with
- 对抗 (duì kàng): to withstand; to resist; to stand off; antagonism; confrontation
- 对立 (duì lì): to oppose; to set sth against; to be antagonistic to; antithetical; relative opposite; opposing; diametrical
- 对联 (duì lián): rhyming couplet; pair of lines of verse written vertically down the sides of a doorway; CL:幅[fu2]
- 对应 (duì yìng): to correspond; a correspondence; corresponding; homologous; matching with sth; counterpart
- 对照 (duì zhào): to contrast; to compare; to place side by side for comparison (as parallel texts); to check